Yours and my staff's safety is extremely important to me and so in order to make the restaurant as safe as possible I have put in place all the guidelines from the Government and UK Hospitality. These include the following:
· Large glass screens between tables where possible
· All members of staff will be wearing PPE
· Hand Sanitiser available at entry and on all tables
· We will open your wine for you but ask that you then pour it yourself to minimise contact
· The card machine will be sanitized after every transaction
Most importantly, please do not come to the restaurant if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms.
Things in the restaurant will be a little different but I guarantee you a wonderful experience along with outstanding food and not forgetting our stunning views.
I would like to thank you in advance for your patience, understanding, and support during this difficult time and look forward to welcoming you back to Ranmore.
We are now accepting bookings for Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday lunches
Please call 07709 689884 to make a reservation or email firstname.lastname@example.org.